Sunday, October 16, 2016

FST 495 Update #8

I'm super excited to say that we've finally hit our goal for our Indiegogo campaign, and this doesn't include the amount we raised at the Fuzzy Peach fundraiser we had! Unfortunately, we were unable to get to Tony and interview him because of the road closures due to Hurricane Matthew. Luckily, Tony was very understanding of the matter and we will still have enough interviews to make the documentary a fun piece! Looking forward, we still have to interview Alysha tomorrow night and finally Danny on October 21st. Our schedule had to move around more than I've expected, but I'm glad we are still able to overcome these bumps and progress with the documentary. We've of course had a few disagreement when it comes to scheduling, but in the end we always get it sorted out. After skimming through Lady Passion's interview, it's as if she knew exactly what to say to add lots of substance to our piece. I can't believe we are already half way through the semester and on our way! This group has been working very hard and I can't imagine a better team to make this idea I had last summer. I'm really happy to see it coming to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment