Sunday, October 23, 2016

FST Update #9

The documentary is really coming together! We have a total of 8 dailies in our "Works in Progress" folder, and all we essentially have left to film is additional B-roll. We have all three interviews done and they really work well together in terms of defining what Wiccan religion is and how it influenced our subjects. My vision for the film is coming together and I'm so glad to be working with such a talented group of people. With our rough cut due so soon, I'm excited to watch the dailies get corrected and combined to make a film I've wanted to make for a couple of years now. This senior capstone has had its obstacles so far, but we've been able to overcome and work out our issues. In my opinion, a film can't be made without its challenges. Danny, Alysha, and Lady Passion really complement each other in this documentary that I hope will give people a better sense of the Wiccan religion. Once color correction and music are both finalized, the piece will really come together as a whole. I'm sad that we weren't able to get Tony's interview, but I'm still glad that we are able to have three solid interviews that work together to tell an interesting and often untold story.

No comments:

Post a Comment