Monday, November 21, 2016

FST 495 Update #13

We are beginning to tweak our final cut and tonight I will meet with Jessica to discuss our post production plans. We have an extensive list of film festivals at the moment, and we want to narrow it down to fit our budget for festivals. If we end up feeling that we need to submit to more festivals, I suppose we could talk about launching another campaign for festival funds, but I don't think it will be necessary. Last week, we received a lot of great suggestions for our documentary and are so happy to get such positive and constructive feedback. I believe that changing these aspects will help make our film "festival ready" as we begin to face the submission process. As we near the end of the semester, my group and I are going to discuss all of the possibilities for our film. I'm really sad to be towards the end of 495, because it's been a great learning experience and I've had fun working on this project. I'm grateful to my group for their dedication towards this project, and I hope I get the chance to work with more individuals that are serious about their work. I hope that when I graduate, I can find more opportunities to work on documentaries (or even narratives) as I explore the possibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment