Sunday, November 27, 2016

FST 495 Update #14

My biggest update is that we are going to finalize our festival roll out plan this Tuesday at 8 PM and we are excited to get the ball rolling. We are going to carefully plot and strategize before we start sending it off. I have had plenty of friends poorly plan their rollouts, and as a result give me advice on the types of festivals I should submit to first and foremost. One of the most important submissions I'm keeping in mind in the world premiere, which I want to be at a renowned, international film festival. Others have told us they want us to continue filming in the Spring, but we honestly will not have the time to with all of our schedules. We appreciate the enthusiasm people have shown us with the project, but this is our final product. We feel that it is done and we do not feel that we need to have additional material to make it complete. We are finishing color correction and sound design and will be ready to send it off. We are just waiting to hear about the End-Of-Semester screening and we can't wait to see initial reactions to our project. I'm nervous but excited at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment