Sunday, September 18, 2016

FST 495 Update #4

Progress is being made! Besides working on the pre-production project and budgeting, we have officially launched our Indiegogo campaign! It's only the first night and we've raised 4% of our goal, which I'm still happy about! I've already gotten so many questions revolving around this film, and I hope that once the final product is made, we can really start a conversation among our viewers. Of course, what is a film without a few road bumps? I've talked to Tony Brown, who is our only unconfirmed subject, on the phone over 2 weeks ago and now I'm having issues reaching him. The good news is that if he falls through on returning our offer, I found out that my friend's stepmom is a Wiccan and would be happy to speak with us. Another interesting dynamic is that this subject could make the film a more personal piece since I know this woman pretty well, but had no clue she was a practicing, high priestess Wiccan. In other news, we are preparing for our first interview which will be on Sunday, September 25 with Margot, a fairly new Wiccan. We also are getting ready for our Asheville interview, which will be on Saturday, October 1. I'm so happy to see this project come together and can't wait to see where it takes us next!

No comments:

Post a Comment