Sunday, September 25, 2016

FST 495 Update #5

This weekend, I am so pleased to say that we have already raised $951, which means in the span of a week we are already 63% funded! We also have confirmed all three of our main interviews which will be with Lady Passion (Asheville subject, High Priestess at Coven Oldenwilde), Tony Brown (Shelby subject, Reverend at NCPCOW), and Alysha Pytlarz (Wilmington subject, student who is studying Wicca outside of class). We will have our first official shoot this weekend in Asheville, and we just spent two hours planning out all of the locations we want to film for B-roll while we are there. We also hope to get VOX pop downtown and perhaps additional interviews following our interview with Lady Passion. In other good news, we have added another composer named Dane Schmidt, who is all the way from Kansas. We also are having a fundraiser at Fuzzy Peach on October 4th, and 15% of all purchases from 7 to 9 PM will go towards our film! I was able to swing this because I used to work there and my boss offered to do this for the crew and myself. I can stress enough how happy I am to see this idea come to life and I am amazed at the amount of support from fellow filmmakers, old friends, and family as we pursue this project. I can't wait to see what this weekend holds, because we are in for a memorable filming and bonding experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment